The Textile Worker by Terese Agnew: A quilt made entirely of garment labels collected from others made to protest the conditions of sweatshop workers.
1. You will be reminded that you don’t need money or power to effect change, only creativity and an idea.
2. You will never look at the label in a garment the same way again.
3. You will, even just for a moment, think about sweatshop labor.
4. You will want to show it to other people because of its beautiful workmanship and elegant execution.
5. You will be a little more creative having absorbed a bit of her unforgettable art.