whiptips: hard to find jewelry supplies

by admin on 24/10/2007

in News+Letters

Whiptips craft advice column for readers to ask questions or offer advice by leaving comments. Whiptips archive here. Ask your whiptips questions at the ‘tips and tricks’ section of the forum – right here.

Nancy asked this question over at the forum – if you can help out then please head on over to the forum and add your answer to this thread.

I’m looking for a US source for those metal springy things that close the kind of change purses that open when you squeeze the sides of the top–hey, at this point I’d be happy just to know what they’re called!

Be Sociable, Share!

{ 3 comments… read them below or add one }

1 implumcute October 24, 2007 at 2:38 pm

I think what you are looking for is called a spring frame or flexi frame & I found them on tall poppy’s website @ http://www.tallpoppycraft.com You can just type flexi frame into the search box & the item should come right up for you! Hope that helps.


2 Nancy October 25, 2007 at 2:28 am

Wow! That’s exactly what I needed to know–thanks! And thanks, Whipup!


3 tere October 25, 2007 at 7:29 am

Lacis is another source:


Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: