Spring has sprung down here in the south – baby birds are chirping (and falling from their nests), the blossoms are out and the soccer season has ended. Today I plan to garden and finish a quilt project I have on the go. Here are some pics of my new craft room – there are still shelves to install – hopefully tomorrow – but in the meantime I am so very very happy …
Here is a link to more pics of my house and the big renovation … if anyone is interested – some recent crafty stuff too.
Now at whipup this week we reviewed the girl mechanic - totally fun book for the indulgent parent with plenty of time and tools … I love the pocket stitch book – very handy … and we reviewed fashion geek – what a fun book … crochet bracelets are my fave project for the week.
sewing … what to do with charm packs … lovely linen apron how-to … sweet house pouch … make your own knickers … not into quilting but love patchwork? here are some fun project ideas for you … japanese sewing patterns online … kokeshi stuffie pattern … refashioned skirt how-to …
cooking … print up some labels for some cooking gifties … make a fun lunchbag for no more boring lunches … and another school lunch bag – this one embroidered to beat those lunchtime blues … and the cookie jar gifts - I love this idea …
- Did you miss last weeks roundup? get them all here or subscribe to this weekly newsletter via email here – if you already subscribe why not forward this email to a crafty friend you think may enjoy it.
- Get the whole blogging tips series here.
- Get your featured on whipup button here. Find out about advertising on whipup here.
- Follow us on twitter: whipup: @whipup and Nicole: @craftapalooza [and visit Nicole's shop here]
- Feel free to send in letters, ideas and links to whipup[at]gmail.com