Making gifts is part of our holiday tradition and while it does take time – it is most satisfying – try to give a couple of handmade gifts this season – here are some ideas for the kids in your life:
1. Wild things tote – great idea – could substitute their fave monster of choice.
2. burlap placemat - again substitute their fruit or veg of choice – or make a set
3. A new lunchbag for kids – love this version from the purl bee.
4. This plush felt alphabet magnet set is perfect for the toddlers in you life – it would be cool to use some magnetic paint on a wall so the kids are not hovering in front of the fridge all the time.
5. This bush hat is my favourite sun hat design for kids – perfect for boys and girls.
6. If crochet is your thing – this butterfly crochet hat for girls is just beautiful.
7. Make a very hungry caterpillar – perfect gift to go with the book – for your smaller friends.
8. This stop and go felt village is fabulous project – you might need the kids to help you out with this one – or make it in secret at night – very cool.
9. This little easy purse is the pehttp://whipup.net/wp-admin/post-new.phprfect gift for the little or not so little girls in your life.
10. This racing snail - made from felted sweaters – is a fun and easy gift for the littlies.
11. You gotta make some cardboard houses for the kids this year.
12. Make a whole bunch of felt bracelets for stocking stuffers this year.
13. Do the kids like to cook – why not make a mini chefs hat and apron.
14. felt pencil toppers - another great stocking stuffer idea.
15. soto softies bat finger puppet is so totally cool – the kids will love it too.
16. this fabric bird cage will take a little work – but will look lovely hanging in the kids room.
17. This hedgehog softie - is so soft and cuddly – your little darlings will love it.
18. fabric balls are perfect for babies and toddlers.
19. This fabric dollhouse - this will take a bit of dedication to make – but is really the best gift for little girls – and boys too will love to play.
20. We get painted rocks as gifts from our kids – rock friends seem to be really popular among the pre-school set – why not give your own sleepy version.
21. Juggling balls for the older ones – perfect stocking stuffers.
22. This foam tool kit is the perfect gift for your mini man.
23. A cloth book for all your baby friends.
24. This felt rainbow ball is so tactile – the little ones will love it.
25. Do your kids love to play make believe – this felt sandwich will add to their play food collection.
26. Speaking of playfood – what could be better than being able to decorate your own cake – over and over again.
27. this little red riding hood doll is just lovely.
My kids love a wheatbag in winter – this froggy one is super fun.
28. Knitters out there – make this knitted elephant for you little friends.
29. This sweet sitting bunny is so sweet.
30. Mimi kirchner’s dolls are almost collectors items – but with their adorable dress ups you will want to play too.