This week I have gone back to work – yes my real life job – and so things have gotten rather hectic around here – to counter this we have organised the pantry, bought a chest freezer, and negotiated a breakfast menu – muffins and muesli are on the menu – recipe available.
I have had a tiny break from quilting this past week, but with the long arm quilter set up smack bang in the middle of the family room, I need to get a few projects finished and the darn thing packed away for a while. So that is the plan for today and tomorrow. In the meantime I have been collating the 65 rose quilt squares and have posted a few updates – more to come.
- Valentines day … handmade goodies are going crazy over here at whipup – loving all the handmade love out there… … valentine craft babies … pop up valentine card … valentines robot … valentine ornament …
- Made me smile: … adorable pop up cards by eloole …
- Made my heart sing … … patchwork scottie dog - retro craftin’ at its best …
- Still time for Calendars: 2010 whipup crafty collectible calendar here (sorry no discounts as these are print on demand – but really they are worth it). … and don’t forget to check out our flickr community …
- … More great tutes + crafty ideas to kickstart your year… Sock owl tutorial … blocks and stripes quilt tutorial … photo gocco tutorial … off the grid quilt tutorial and pattern … felt applique … sock mending … making kids bags … romantic quilty tablecloth … crazy nine-patch quilt … pretty little nightie (maybe this should go in the valentines section too?) … scrappy textiles scarf …
Hope the year has started off well – happy crafting!
Did you miss last weeks roundup? get them all here or subscribe to this weekly newsletter via email here
If you already subscribe why not forward this email to a crafty friend you think may enjoy it.
Grab a featured on whipup button and find out about advertising on whipup.
Follow us on twitter: whipup: @whipup and Nicole: @craftapalooza [and visit Nicole's shop here]
Feel free to send in letters, ideas and links to whipup[at]gmail.com
Join the Whipup.net flickr group here.
Igloo self service ads: igloo