It’s a printable magazine for kids (aged 7+) in an easy downloadable PDF format. With no advertising, it is jam packed with 20+ pages of craft projects, outdoor activities, cooking, drawing and more, everything a kid needs for a weekend (or two) of activities.
This action packed magazine for kids will inspire creativity and healthy habits, as it feeds inquisitive minds, and challenges the imagination. We have developed this ‘Action Pack’, with busy parents and creative energetic kids in mind.
In this pack we have included science experiments that you can actually use, easy and delicious recipes, simple craft projects that require minimal adult supervision and outdoor activities that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
In this pack you will find:
- – Instructions to make 2 different origami beeswax dipped boats that will actually stay afloat in water. + more origami projects.
- – Instructions to show you how-to draw realistic and cartoon bees. Plus lots of fun facts and interesting information.
- – How to make beeswax candles and recipes to make your own natural beeswax lip balm & hand-lotion with printable labels!
- – Recipes to make a yummy Honey & Cinnamon cake, & a healthy honeycomb lemonade.
This March Issue of the Whipup.net Action Pack comes with a heat warning – some projects require the use of hot melted beeswax – adult supervision may be required.
– We see kids as competent, creative and capable people. We believe that our kids are resourceful and clever and we try to enable them to develop their independence and creative minds within a secure and nurturing environment.
– We see learning opportunities everywhere. Learning should and can be fun. But we also know that parents are busy and cannot realistically be spending all weekend ‘playing’ with their kids. We want kids to get off the couch, away from the computer and learn the value and fun in making and doing stuff.
We really love the end result and hope you do too:
Instructions: After you have purchased the Action Pack you will receive an email with the link to where you can download the pdf. Save it onto your computer and then print out. It is a full colour 2o page document – but you print the pages you need as you need them. For optimum quality choose ‘best quality’ when printing, especially for the pages with illustrations. However feel free to print it out in black and white too.
This is an e-magazine – you will receive a download link to a high quality printable pdf [which can also be viewed on a Tablet or iPad].
Important: The pdf magazine will be automatically delivered via e-mail as soon as your payment is received. The email address that it is sent to is the email connected to your paypal account. The e-mail you receive will include a link to download the file directly to your computer. Please note that the link will only allow you to access the file for a limited period, so please make sure to download and save the file on your own computer as soon as you receive it. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase.
Contact for more information: Actionfirstname.lastname@example.org