We love the Action Pack and hope you do too – if you don’t yet have a copy you can get it here:
NEW: Whipup.net is in the top 50 Mom blogs at babble. Congrats to all my fellow mom bloggers – I am among fantastic company.
- And if you are on facebook head on over to Whipup.net’s facebook page.
This week at whipup… Guest Blogger Series Continues…
- Art supply pouches
- Knitting needle holder pattern
- Flirty apron pattern
- T-shirt Hack
- Vintage sheets 101
- Knit Hacker
Crafty news and links
- I like this civil war quilts blog
- gotta find me a kid to make these dino tails for.
- Oh my god – a faraway tree from cardboard!
- My boy is gonna love these angry bird plushies
- Maiden braids – yes please!
- Reinventing education
- Sat May 14 celebrate the launch of Markets of New England by Christine Chitnis. HERE
- Make this mod podge glasses case
- Rainbow in a jar - cute kids crafts
- Cute and easy St Patricks headband
- cherry blossom fibre art brooch, auction in aid of Japan quake victims – and more about the Japan Quake Appeal here
- How to replace the lining in your coat
- Super cute sweet tooth pouch
- Mmm veg and fruit smoothie
- Elements of soft toy design continues
- I need a moustache drink topper
- Spring regatta – so pretty
- Modular clothing – I like
- Fabric – colour
- Beautiful beautiful poppy crochet flower cushion at Yvestown
- Kaleidoscope trivet - fun – pattern at Sarah London
- I love this crossed quilt blog pattern at thelongthread
- Did you see the knitted wonderland? – oh man! Wow!
- Gotta make me a Lazy Weekend Sweater
- A Spring sandwich
- A Lego quilt
- Loving this chunky cowl pattern
- Genius Fingerless gloves
- Crochet ikea stool makeover – gorgeous!
- Knitted baby pattern
So much to do – so little time.
Did you miss last weeks roundup? Get them all here or subscribe to our weekly newsletter via email here.
Find out where to buy my book Whip Up Mini Quilts.
Find out how to ADVERTISE with whipup.net.
Follow us on twitter: whipup: @whipup and Nicole: @craftapalooza + join the Whipup flickr group : and our facebook page.
Send in letters, ideas and links to whipup[at]gmail.com
We use and recommend Igloo self service ads: igloo