Issue 3 of Whipup.net’s printable magazine for kids (aged 7+) continues on from issue 1 & 2 by offering more opportunities for learning, fun and experimentation. This ‘Tea & Sew’ themed issue contains instructions & printables for a busy afternoon or two of tea drinking, cooking and sewing: lots of experimenting with flavours, sewing, dyeing and baking.
Action Pack: A magazine for kids who want to do stuff comes in an easy downloadable PDF format, with no advertising - 27 pages full of projects and recipes.
Our philosophy for Action Pack is all about inspiring kids to be creative, to develop and nurture healthy habits, and to feed inquisitive minds, and challenge imaginations. This ‘Action Pack’, is for busy parents and creative energetic kids.
In this pack you will find: a whole heap of projects around the theme ‘Tea & Sew’, with tasting, experimenting with flavours, sewing projects and more.
- The instructions to sew a tea cup and jam tarts.
- A recipe with variations to make your own tea flavoured cookies.
- Make sun tea, herbal ice tea and spiced chai.
- Instructions to tea dye fabric and make a personalised hand sewn tea cosy.
- Lots of information and facts about tea traditions around the world.
- We see kids as competent, creative and capable people.
- We believe that our kids are resourceful and clever and we try to enable them to develop their independence and creative minds within a secure and nurturing environment.
- We see learning opportunities everywhere. Learning should and can be fun.
- But we also know that parents are busy and cannot realistically be spending all weekend ‘playing’ with their kids.
- We want kids to get off the couch, away from the computer and learn the value and fun in making and doing stuff.
We really love the end result and hope you do too. Available now in our shop.
Instructions: After you have purchased the Action Pack you will receive an email with the link to where you can download the pdf. Save it onto your computer and then print out. It is a full colour 20+ page document – print the pages all at once or you need as you need them. For optimum quality choose ‘best quality’ when printing, especially for the pages with illustrations. However feel free to print it out in black and white too. Your PDF can also be saved and viewed onto your Tablet or iPad.
Important: The pdf magazine will be automatically delivered via e-mail as soon as your payment is received. The email address that it is sent to is the email connected to your paypal account. The e-mail you receive will include a link to download the file directly to your computer. Please note that the link will only allow you to access the file for a limited period, so please make sure to download and save the file on your own computer as soon as you receive it. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase.
Contact for more information: Actionemail@example.com