As I am gearing up to launch Issue 4 of Action Pack – my e-mag just for kids!, I am getting drawn into and discovering lots of interesting and cool blogs for kids, for grown-ups with kids, about kids and about families – everything kids really. And as a mother with 2 kids – I am all about looking for cool activities, crafts, ideas and experiences to enrich our lives together. Here a few cool kids blogs you should check out.
- Made by Joel: Joel has a couple of little ones and he posts his cool projects that he makes for his kids. Check out this post on weekend activities for outdoors.
- Imagine childhood: A family who loves to do and make and explore together.
- The Magnifying Glass: A contributor blog all about kids activities.
- The Crafty Crow: Cassi finds the best kids activities and crafts from all over the web.
- 5 Orange Potatoes: Lisa is a creative nature loving mother of 2 girls.
- A foothill home companion: Where Molly chronicles her days with children, crafts and nature.
- Maya*Made: Maya and her lovely family, fields of flowers, barn full of treasures and crafts everywhere.
- Soulemama: Amanda and family welcome a new addition to their family and they continue to show us their adventures in farming and unschooling.
- Mommycoddle: With byline like ‘a family field guide’ you know its going to be great.
- Towards sustainability: Julie chronicles her families adventure toward a sustainability
- Unplug your kids: Lots to explore here
- Vintage chica: Home is where the story begins – I can sense the love and peace in this family.
- Steady Mom: Lots of great advice about parenting and home schooling.
- Progressive pioneer: Lots of recipes, books, advice and crafts for kids and moms.
- The artful parent: Lots of fun for kids here.
Please leave a link to your favourite (or your own) kid/family/parenting blog so we can explore and discover more.