My very good friend and fellow whipuper Kate, made me the hallowig for my birthday – I seriously love it – and am wearing it as I sit and write this. If you too want to knit your friend a wig, especially if they are pulling their hair out trying to organise their 40th birthday bash then here are some fun patterns for you to try.
- Barristers wig or an elvis wig
- Or perhaps you are more in need of a desperate housefrau wig
- If you want to make the Hallowig (pictured) or if you crochet here is a crochet version ($5)
- How about a rasta dreadlock wig/hat or this rainbow long dreadlocks wig.
- Here is a crochet wig – for those baldy babies.
- Or crochet these super mod wigs (pictured)
- Or how about a princess leia wig! ($2) and here is another version ($8)
- I seriously love this mohawk hat ($3) (pictured)
- This crochet brain wig/hat by flint knits for crochet today is amazing (pattern not online) (pictured)
And while on the hunt for these fun and freaky wigs I stumbled upon some more very cool costume headwear …