Can I say groovy? Or should I say cool? Anyway here are 10 of them – very cool, incredibly groovy bracelets you can make yourself from easily found materials.
- Hex nut wrap bracelet - made from hex nuts from the hardware store and cut up cloth from an old piece of clothing. (pictured)
- hex nut braided bracelet - again using hex nuts from the hardware and some good old hemp or cotton twine from the hardware or garden shop or your local craft store.
- Studded leather bracelet - grab some leather or faux leather off cuts and some screw spikes from your hardware store or local fetish shop!Â (pictured)
- Braid and trim bracelet - trims and ribbons from a craft store.
- Rope bracelet – yep using rope – from a hardware store.
- Button bracelet - some buttons, fabric and string and you are away.Â (pictured)
- Woven chain bracelet - chunky chain (hardware store) and some threads.Â (pictured)
- Stud cuff - a cardboard tube and some studs.