I getting emails with interesting links and also love to trawl through my rss feeds for cool things – so here i give to you some of my finds and some things that landed in my inbox this week.
If you would like to send press releases or submit your own project please send to submit[at]whipup.net.
- These little fairy dolls sleep in lavender filled sleeping bags – you can use them to scent your shoes. Even face drawing phobic people who don’t make cloth dolls will be able to make these cloth fairies, (the tutorial comes with two face templates and instructions on how to use them).
- This little dress for girls is a cute and simple pattern – and the variations are practically endless
- LOVE this icecream skirt (pictured)
- This coin purse made with yoghurt lids if very clever
- Scrapbooking and paper arts tutorial – making outline headings
- This home sweet home knit pillow is very cool (pictured)
- Design your own quilt in photoshop tutorial
- Rope necklace (pictured)
- Sweet toddler sundress and toddler skirt too
- Part of CRAFT’s design + photography week – cyan0type knitting and create a colour palette
- Make your own moroccan pouf
- And another toddler dress
- Make your own undies
- More on creative mending (pictured)
- Make a woodsy hanger
- Make a boho dress
- BUST are currently accepting vendor applications for the BUST Magazine Craftacular at Maker Faire New York — the World’s Largest DIY Festival — taking place on September 17-18. More information here.
- Get the latest crafter news newsletter
- Poppytalk’s back to school Handmade Market is running August 15 to September 11 – they are looking for old school goodies Submission info HERE
- Lots of playhouse inspiration
- 7 refashion tops to make
- Bake a book cake
- Join the sewing summit