I getting emails with interesting links and also love to trawl through my rss feeds for cool things â€“ so here i give to you some of my finds and some things that landed in my inbox this week.
If you would like to send press releases or submit your own project please send to submit[at]whipup.net.
- I love this felted bucket hatÂ (pictured)
- How cute are these sandalsÂ for babies
- Make your own piping
- this bunting tablecloth is sweet
- Make an awesome halter dress
- I love Laura’s cute new tutorial of a little inchworm.Â There’s a video of him inching along, and a pattern download.
- also love this cute suitcase update
- More in the playfood carving series
- For Aussies “Making it Handmade” is finally making it to the TV for everyone to enjoy!
- Find out who the top etsy moms are according to babble
- And Babble have a new Home Ec blog
- Make sure to read the quick start guide to selling on Etsy
- Love these mending patches - used as brooch
- Join in the billboard quilt-along – starting soon
- Love Leethal’s mystery hat patternÂ (pictured)
- How do draw figure sketchesÂ (pictured)
- I have always loved fried icecreamÂ (pictured)
- Crafternoon gets a sweet mention
- Pip starts a new phase
- New foodie / lifestyle blog crush
- Loving the burning house project
- And kinfolk mag