Liz Noonan is an artist and crafter working north of Boston. You can read about her and what she’s crafting up lately on her blog.
Valentine’s Day “Stuck On You” tutorial
Thank you for having me on Whip Up today! My kindergartener’s class had run out of glue sticks, so I came up with this idea to combine a cute Valentine with a donation for the class. You could also do this with pencils or crayons too.
- Paper, glue sticks, glue dots
- I used a cookie cutter for a template for the valentines, it ended up being the perfect size.
- I also used a heart punch to layer and add the child’s name, but both of those things are optional.
- First, cut out your valentines and decorate them. We used glitter pens and markers.
- Use your glue dots and put one on each side of your glue stick.
- Stick the Valentine to your glue stick.
- You’re done! Easy, simple and a nice way to contribute something to the classroom.