Liz Noonan is an artist and crafter working north of Boston. Â You can read about her and what she’s crafting up lately on herÂ blog.
Valentine’s Day “Stuck On You” tutorial
Thank you for having me on Whip Up today! Â My kindergartener’s class had run out of glue sticks, so I came up with this idea to combine a cute Valentine with a donation for the class. Â You could also do this with pencils or crayons too.
- Paper,Â glue sticks,Â glue dots
- I used a cookie cutter for a template for the valentines, it ended up being the perfect size.
- I also used a heart punch to layer and add the child’s name, but both of those things are optional.
- First, cut out your valentines and decorate them. Â We used glitter pens and markers.
- Use your glue dots and put one on each side of your glue stick.
- Stick the Valentine to your glue stick.
- You’re done! Â Easy, simple and a nice way to contribute something to the classroom.