Last week I mentioned some exciting news for my family for next year, and we are in the throes of preparation and procrastination at the moment. Towards that end I need to sell some of my beloved quilts, we need to raise some funds and well, there are just so many quilts that I can store and use.
I have listed six beautiful quilts on my etsy shop, five of which are the quilts that appeared in my book — Little Bits Quilting Bee. All the details of each quilt is listed at the etsy store – but if you have questions please email me! Kathreen[at]whipup.net
- This lovely baby’s quilt “Aloft” is made with Japanese linens and has some hand stitched details.
- This colourful toddler quilt “Cloud song” features Kona solids and applique textured clouds, as well as softly rounded corners, the binding is hand stitched.
- This round quilt “Sunny Day Mat” is perfect for baby to play on, it features a textured centre and playful prairie points around the edge.
- This twin sized pretty girls quilt “Summer Sundae”, is quilted in a playful squiggly free style design, and the bunting ‘popsicles’ around the border make for an interesting feature.
- This square bed or lounge quilt “Sewing Circle”, is a traditional and tricky curved quilt design, made with Amy Butler fabrics, with a large Amy Butler print on the back, the hand sewn binding finishes it off.
- This modern twin sized bed quilt “Modern Fortress”, would be perfect for a boy or girls room, and would be equally lovely thrown over a lounge. The backing is a vintage sheet and the charcoal stripes and border is quilting linen.
Don’t forget to grab your copy of the latest Action Pack magazine for kids (Go Tribal Issue)