- Mulling over whether or not to start a crowd fundraising effort to assist with next years plans.
- Reading the latest edition of Australian Quilters Companion Magazine, where I have a quilt pattern featured in their special edition on Precut fabrics.
- Taking a break in between the second load of laundry, and putting away the groceries.
- Drinking a tall glass of iced ginger beer – and thinking that a cup of tea would have been better.
- Trying to get my head around the next round of organisational juggling that is required for the kids and their activities this term. I swear they don’t do that many extraÂ curricular thingsÂ but it sure does seem like too many.
- Picking my way around the messy house and feeling a tad disgruntled that my hubby is away this coming weekend. But thinking about some fun stuff for the kids and I to do together. A swim maybe. Or a country fair.
- Enjoying the still blue sky, after a rainy stormy windy week.
- Hoping to sell some of my quilts — listed on etsy. Go on!
- Reading … nothing at the moment. I am reluctant to begin a new week with some more than urgent deadlines looming.
- Planning another bulk cooking and freezing day. So good!
What are you doing?
Knitting Designer seriesÂ [link to whole seriesÂ HERE]
- AlexÂ fromÂ dull-roarÂ discussesÂ her design process (specifically for hats) and self-publishing in her guest postÂ From idea to published pattern.
- LindaÂ fromÂ Â Woolly mammoth knitsÂ explains howÂ designing knitting patterns is quite a lot like playing with blocks.
- AlisonÂ fromÂ sixandahalfstitchesÂ talks about herÂ philosophyÂ behind knitting pattern writing.
- HilaryÂ fromÂ theyarniadÂ describes herÂ knitting pattern and design process.
- KarenÂ fromÂ KatoumiÂ discussesÂ herÂ design process and her knitwear designs for children.
- SuviÂ fromÂ Dandelion In a JarÂ discusses herÂ love of small details.
- JennetteÂ fromÂ Doviejay KnitsÂ talks aboutÂ stories as inspiration.
- AnnaÂ fromÂ mochimochilandÂ discusses the process ofÂ knitted toy design.
- MelissaÂ fromÂ neoknitsÂ discusses theÂ process of designing for a large manufacturer vs designing for hand knitting patterns.
- Robin fromÂ Robin Ulrich StudioÂ discusses her design process.
- Kate fromÂ Kelbourne WoolensÂ discusses the knitting lifestyle.
Action Pack Kids Magazine News
- Donâ€™t forgetÂ to grab your copy of the latestÂ Action Pack magazine for kidsÂ (Go Tribal Issue).
- New: Pick up a Double Trouble Action Pack.
- Taking submissions for next year … Read our submissions themes [we have a preschool issue in the works] – check out our Pinterest ideas boards [creating with nature :: preschool sensory projects :: creating with the elements :: and submit an idea!
Some of my latest pins include:
Sign up here to receive our weekly newsletterÂ via emailÂ