This Affiliate Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Whipup.net, and you, as an Affiliate (“You”, “Your”, “Affiliate”).
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained here in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up for this affiliate program, you indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If You do not accept this Agreement, do not sign up as an Affiliate.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in the content of your website, and within other web related content or in non-spam emails. You may not place our banners on sites containing porn, hate or any illegal activities. If we deem your site inappropriate we reserve the right to remove your account without notice. You may not place our banners on newsgroups, chat rooms, message boards or within spam emails.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, limited, revocable right to use our links, trademarks and banners. All images, technology and content provided for Your use is and shall remain the sole property of whipup.net, and no part thereof shall be deemed assigned or licensed to You except as explicitly provided for herein.
- You won’t hold us liable for anything, a link to an outside web site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
- Your account will be terminated if you perpetrate any fraud. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from the whipup.net Affiliate program with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- We may email you concerning new programs. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time and may add to, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time. In the event of any material change, we will notify You prior to any such changes taking effect, at which time You may either agree to such changes or withdraw from the Service.
- You will receive a Commission for sending a Merchant authorized sales via Your Links. Your payout amount depends upon Your sales and are made automatically at the beginning of each month, if you have reached the minimum payment amount of US$10. Payment will be made only via paypal. All statistics are collected and calculated by our WP Affiliate Platform, and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
- Your sales and payment information is available to You in the affiliate Member’s Area.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive (not been logged in to for a period of 6 months) will be removed from our system and the balance paid out.
- Whipup.net respects the privacy of its users and will not disclose personal information to third parties without the express permission of You and Your company. If You have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org