Action Pack is issued under a personal use license. This means that you are purchasing this product with the understanding that it is solely for your own noncommercial use. If you wish to purchase an education license go here.
Please be aware that you are purchasing downloadable and printable pdf files. These are not hard copy magazines – they are e-magazines: they can printed on your home printer or stored and viewed via an iPad or tablet or on your computer.
Action Pack Magazine for kids. This downloadable high quality e-magazine is just for kids (and their grown-ups and siblings too). There is no advertising in these magazines – just really great quality projects for creative curious kids who love to do stuff! Find out more in our about page.
- Go Tribal issue :: 20+ pages of tribal inspired recipes, crafts, weapons and games.
- Sticks & Stones :: 20+ pages of outdoor inspired art, craft, recipes and games.
- Mad Scientist :: 20+ pages of science potions and experiments.
- Beeswax & Paper :: 20+ pages of origami, beeswax and outdoor projects.
- Great Outdoors Mega issue :: 60+ pages of outdoor cooking, games and adventures.
- Mega Celebration Issue :: 80 pages and 23 projects of holiday crafts and treats
- Easter Special Edition :: 7 Easter recipes, experiments and crafts.
- Seeds & Beads -- 20+ pages of beading projects and recipes for the garden
- Sew & Tea -- 20+ pages of sewing projects and recipes related to tea.
- Mad Scientist :: 20+ pages of science potions and experiments
- Zap & Zest Mega Issue :: 60+ pages of electronic zappy science projects and zesty cooking recipes.
- Family Cooking Mega Issue :: 60+ pages of recipes and cooking tips
- Chalk & Cheese issue :: 40+ pages of Cheesy recipes and Chalky crafty projects
- Great Outdoors Mega Issue :: 60+ pages of outdoor cooking, science and adventure
- Sticks & Stones :: 20+ pages of crafts, cooking, games and adventures..
Instructions: After you have purchased the Action Pack you will receive an email with the link to where you can download the pdf. Save it onto your computer and then print out. It is a full colour 20+ page document – print the pages all at once or you need as you need them. For optimum quality choose ‘best quality’ when printing, especially for the pages with illustrations. However feel free to print it out in black and white too. Your PDF can also be saved and viewed onto your Tablet or iPad.
Important: The pdf magazine will be automatically delivered via e-mail as soon as your payment is received. The email address that it is sent to is the email connected to your paypal account. The e-mail you receive will include a link to download the file directly to your computer. Please note that the link will only allow you to access the file for a limited period, so please make sure to download and save the file on your own computer as soon as you receive it. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase.
Contact for more information: Actionfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Home herbal medicinal recipes (salves and cold remedies)
- Eco-home cleaning and freshening ideas (natural cleaning products and washing recipes)
- Eco beauty treatments (lip balms, creams and hair tonics)
- Natural personal products (toothpaste and deodorant)
- Information on ancient toys and games
- Printables to make and decorate your own paper feathers
- Recipes to make an authentic tribal feast
- Ancient weapons to make at home [comes with a safety warning]
- Aztec prints project is suitable for younger children
- In this issue there are 30 recipes – all tested and tasted by kid chefs - Orlando and Otilija.
- Plus we have included a crafty how-to-sew a chef’s hat as well as a convenient printable recipe card section.
- As well as this we have a included cooking essentials like how to separate eggs, make bread and butter and lots more besides.
- Action Pack guide to family cooking is divided up into sections: breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner, bread + butter, and dessert. And each recipe is rated ‘super easy’, ‘easy’, ‘medium’ or ‘bit harder’.
- Plus there are baking tips, safety advice and a kitchen conversion chart.
- About: What does Easter mean? + Information for Parents about how to use Action Pack
- Sweet things: Chocolate Easter Cookies + European Easter Cake
- Snacks: Breakfast egg + toast + Hot Cross Easter Buns
- Craft: Munch’em Egg Cosies + How to make a piping bag for icing
- Science you can eat: Tea Eggs + Natural Dyed Eggs
- You will learn about microwave expansion
- and the science of bubbles and yeast,
- you’ll experiment with crystals
- and make some cool potions too.
- Recipes: cookies and holiday treats from around the world (9 recipes)
- Decorations: - ornaments, wreaths, banners and a nativity scene (8 projects)
- Games and gifts: - Wintry scenes to cut out and display, cards and gift tags, dress ups and games to make and play with (6 projects including printables)
- How to make message stones.
- Make a pretzel log cabin and some delicious cinnamon sticks.
- Paint stone eggs and create an inuksuk snow globe.
- Make a nature version of the classic game tic-tac-toe.
- Whittle a fork.
- Make wooden jewellery.
- Plus make a traditional Navaho slingshot and ephemeral art.
- Projects suitable for little ones - try some Lemon stamping, Static electricity experiments (yes the little ones will love these), how about some lemon boats and making a vinegar volcano too!
- Make lemon fizz and elephants toothpaste, and a lemon battery plus an origami light!
- Zesty citrus bunting, citrus body scrub and instructions to make your own candied peel.
- Make chalk + cheese
- Kitchen science
- Chalk boards & chalk bags
- Sidewalk games
- Plaster crafts
- Cornflour experiments
- Plus More games, crafts, science & cooking.
- Campfire cooking recipes, Weather science experiments and Outdoor art projects.
- Boredom busting games for car trips and rainy days. And we know there are plenty of those at holiday time.
- Crafts: Including detailed instructions on how to make a must-have utility belt and bag , flower press and nature journal to take along on your nature excursions with you, and nature jewels and a woven fly swat that you can make while camping or hiking, from materials you can find along the way.
- Adventure and survival. Including how to make your own fish trap, fishing rod, how to safely light a campfire and detailed illustrations on how to tie seven different knots that just might save your life!
- The instructions to sew a tea cup and jam tarts.
- A recipe with variations to make your own tea flavoured cookies.
- Make sun tea, herbal ice tea and spiced chai.
- Instructions to tea dye fabric and make a personalised hand sewn tea cosy.
- Lots of information and facts about tea traditions around the world.
- Instructions to make garden lanterns and beaded dragonflies to decorate your garden.
- Instructions to show you how-to draw realistic and cartoon dragonflies - the good insect!. Plus lots of fun facts and interesting information throughout.
- How to grow seeds - make seed bombs, recycled plant containers and bird seed treats to attract birds to your garden + printable seed packets to save and store your seeds.
- Learn all about how to use edible seeds in your cooking, make cakes, crackers and salad sprinkles as well as a refreshing Lavender Lemonade!
- Instructions to make two different origami beeswax dipped boats that will actually stay afloat in water. + more origami projects.
- Instructions to show you how-to draw realistic and cartoon bees. Plus lots of fun facts and interesting information.
- How to make beeswax candles and recipes to make your own natural beeswax lip balm and hand-lotion with printable labels!
- Recipes to make a yummy Honey and Cinnamon cake, and a healthy honeycomb lemonade.